Friday 30 November 2012

Still not done any sewing on Thursday

 That's right - I still haven't done any sewing. We were working on an Autumn badge this time, and I had to teach Eloise how to do origami.
 Next week, I'm going to aim to do sewing on Friday.

 On a different note, here is a picture that I did across several lunch breaks and science lessons.
Drops of Jupiter
   Again, you can't really see it, and is just the preliminary sketch. I like making little graphics for songs so I designed this using all my favourite lines from Drops of Jupiter (apart from "Love, pride, deep-fried chicken" because that would be weird). I am going to make a proper version and I'll put that on when it's finished, but I just wanted to show you my first sketch.
I've done the promised drawing of Grey - on the back of my French project. It was supposed to be just a rough draft but I liked it so much I kept it. However, I haven't scanned him in yet so that'll have to wait. 
   I also had a horrible experience today which involved singing in public, but I won't write about that because I have to tell you about MY REVELATION IN FIRST PERIOD MATHS. I was thinking about how I've got so many projects which I need to do and then I had a revelation:
                                  Why not finish a project before starting a new one?
 My life will never be the same again... so which one shall I finish first?
 
   One more thing I need to tell you: my English teacher likes my style of writing. Yay!!!!! No-one else seems to like any of my stories... OK, that's probably enough stuff. I hope you enjoy reading my ramblings. Alimonsoon over and out.
 
 Random fish fact: In one species of fish, the jawfish, the male carries his eggs around inside his mouth. He also uses his mouth to dig burrows to live in.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment