Wednesday 14 November 2012

Fascinating things

Fascinating things that happened to me today

  1. I was almost late to perform my first Somme assembly, but I dashed in and got to my place just in time. It went pretty well. Two more performances to go.
  2. Next period, the guy I sit next to in science made a complete mockery of the assembly by performing a military funeral for his pen. He's weird like that.
  3. In my science lesson and through break, I did some shading on my drawing
  4. I then survived through my dance and ICT lessons
  5. I sat next to a boy in English who kept muttering to me 'Twelve minutes to go!' counting down the time until the end of school.
  6. While cycling home, I ran someone over! It was partly my fault - I shouldn't have been on the pavement, but I was avoiding some roadworks. There was a builder guy walking along in front of me, and suddenly he turned and walked right into my path and we collided. I slammed on the brakes so hard I almost went over the handlebars.
  7. I was home alone with the dog until my grandpa arrived to pick up my little brother and sister. He was late.
I think that's about all.

 More info on the Somme Assembly: it's mostly about Remembrance Day, which was last Sunday, but also about a trip that I went on (described in my very first posts) with some other people, including my old friend Sabaa, my new friend Abi, my small friend Matt, a tall acquaintance called Matt (yep, same name, different heights) and some other people who don't matter :D.
  Oh, about the new site I mentioned in my last post? There was a catch. I won't be using that one.
  My short story set in ancient Greece is coming along very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment