Monday 26 November 2012

Here, it's another post

Hello there, people who I don't know. I'm going to throw some more words out into cyberspace.
  1. This blog has officially been going on for ONE MONTH!
  2. Yesterday it rained a lot. It rained for a while, but mostly it rained. I made a dessert again: we had summer berry crumble. Wishful thinking!
  3. Please read my post called 'Why I didn't do any sewing on Thursday'. Nobody's read it yet.
  4. I am finally beginning to put at least one of my novels into sensible, chronological order, rather than just words floating around my head. The story is called 'Little Brass Town'.
  5. I would like to post some chapters on one of those young writer websites, but the problem is that I'm hopeless at taking criticism. I used to use this particular website to share my short stories, and whenever someone criticised one I would force myself to read the whole thing and end up cold and shaking and better at literary skills... I know it helps me improve in the long run, but I get ridiculously upset.
  6. Note that I  say 'used to'. Another problem of mine is that I can't stick to anything. I start off one story and then get a fantastic idea for another. You're lucky I've kept up this blog for a whole month, whoever you actually are out there.
  7. Here is a link to what is, at the moment, my favourite video on YouTube, or maybe my second favourite.
                                                                         Drops of Jupiter

          There you go. You can listen to 'Drops of Jupiter' while I go and start writing up my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment