Sunday 25 November 2012

Zoning out

 The thing about being a writer is all the words in my head - I occasionally zone out thinking about writing, whether it's a concept, a plot, a character or an individual scene. I zoned out quite a lot today. I did it while having an animated conversation with Marmalade. I did it in front of my mum, and then at the dinner table. However, I successfully finished writing a long scene from one story - I haven't managed to re-read it yet, though, because this laptop is old and slightly broken and it keeps crashing.
  Between the my last post and now, I built the world's greatest marble run with my brother and did a drawing of a fairy, but the bad news is that nobody's read my blog for ages. If no-one will read it then I will only do a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment