Tuesday 20 November 2012

Mine turtle

My small friend Matt likes to design cartoons. His imagination is amazing: he occasionally just turns around and says 'Wouldn't it be funny if...' or, when he has his drawing book out, 'Oh, I've got an idea...' and then scribbles for a few minutes before showing me yet another cartoon.
 Today I spent so long on my computer drawing program that my eyes went square, and it was all so I could make a cartoon for Matt for his birthday. It centres around the 'mine turtle' created by TomSka, who is a cartoon producer and Matt's hero. You can google 'asdfmovie 5 mine turtle' unless, unlike Matt, your idea of humour does not mainly feature explosions. I did, indeed, include an explosion at the end of my cartoon, so I hope he likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment