Sunday 2 December 2012

Posting out of boredom

 Having a break from writing my essay on the Russian Revolution...

 My day yesterday mostly featured my siblings. Activities included chasing Small Person #2 around the house pretending to be a ninja and arguing with Marmalade over how to teach Small Person #1 to knit. She's eight and we're the sort of family where every female over that age has to know how to knit. I was listening to Marmalade trying to teach her and at one point I was actually sprawled on the floor laughing because she was failing so badly. Next week is the Christmas Fayre at the small peoples' primary school, and my mother is organising it single-handedly - our house is now full of elves and laminated signs and lucky dip presents. Marmalade's just announced that she wants to dye her hair ginger, and I think that's all the news at the moment.

  If life throws you lemons, duck.

 Random bird fact: Road runners in the Arizona deserts give their chicks water which they produce inside their own stomachs.

No comments:

Post a Comment