Tuesday 13 November 2012

How to multitask

  The most fascinating thing that happened in my life today was that some ink cartridges that I ordered for my favourite pen arrived! Yeaaaaaah! I used it to write a passage from my story set in ancient Greece.
  
   I have a lot of projects going on at the moment... I have a project on:
  • Natural history
  • Human history
  • Family history
  • A short story set in ancient Greece
  • A short story set in ancient Japan
  • A short story about an unorthodox assassin
  • A lot of long stories
  • Only one drawing at the moment, because that's the only area I have any self-control in
  • Operation Get My Baden-Powell Award Started (see my previous entry if you haven't yet)
Painted Lady butterfly emerging from cocoon   That is how a nerd can multitask.

   This morning I was telling some younger girls a few of my favourite insect facts from my natural history project, like the one about how a caterpillar really gets into its cocoon stage, and how their wings are formed, and that some wasps sometimes lay their eggs in beetle grubs so that, when they hatch, the wasp grub will eat the live beetle grub. This is mother Nature, everyone! Also, I have a new website which I have great hopes for in terms of my family history project, but there's always a catch, so I will treat that one with caution until I know for sure what it is.

   Thank you for, once again, putting up with my obscure ramblings. Alimonsoon over and out.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment