Wednesday 5 December 2012

The crazy pirate story, featuring cookies

 We have LOADS of new ideas for the pirate story. Megan and I were talking about it at lunch break. I had my ideas page out and was doing rough sketches for scenes, until the bell went for lessons and I realised I hadn't actually eaten my lunch. I'm so intelligent :). Anyway, I showed Megan my ideas for scenes and she agreed that they were OK, and she showed me some more sketches of characters that she'd done last night. Megan and I invented a sub-plot and confronted Marmalade with it and Marmalade agreed to include it yay!
 The sub-plot is all about cookies.
 Marmalade was telling me last night about all the dark, foreboding stuff that she'd thought of, and Megan is all about the ridiculous, funny/ cute, romantic scenes. They're an interesting partnership... Megan and I decided that cookies, made by Roger the little ginger girl, are the one weakness of a certain character. I wouldn't go so far as to say that the plot's coming together, but it looks like it will one day, which is promising...

 Oooooh, it's Thursday tomorrow. Will I do any sewing? Time will tell.

 Random fish fact: One species of catfish, which lives in fast-flowing rivers, prevents itself from being swept away by anchoring itself to the ground with its lips. Bleugh.






No comments:

Post a Comment