Tuesday 11 December 2012

Test time

This is what my homework diary looks like at the moment:
Revise...
 
 

 
 
It's that time of year... Everyone is taking tests to see if they're going to move sets after Christmas. What's more, I'm going on a trip with Guides tomorrow so I won't have a chance to revise then - and I have a French speaking test the day after... Aren't speaking tests just the worst thing ever? Writing, reading and listening are all fine, but NOBODY likes speaking tests. Oh, and then I have a maths test and I did badly on my last test so I need to do well on this one. I don't know what to do...
  If I can't handle tests now then I'm going to completely fail my GCSEs and A-Levels.
 
 The crazy pirate story is almost ready! We've almost finished the planning stages.
 
 Random tortoise fact: Giant tortoises in New Zealand are cannibals and if one giant tortoise dies the others will eat its corpse.

No comments:

Post a Comment