Thursday 20 December 2012

The end is nigh

 Hi people. I haven't posted in ages because the laptop was broken. I think it may be fixed now but time will tell.

 It was my birthday on Sunday! I'm now 14. We went up to London on a train (yay! I love London. And trains.) and went to the theatre, which was cool. Also, my sister had promised to get me a unicorn for my birthday, and she did! It was a brass unicorn-shaped pendant for a necklace.

 It's Christmas in five days, which is a strange feeling, isn't it?

 I also wanted to make a note that the world is going to end tomorrow. This, to quote Doctor Who, is the last day of humanity on this planet. The end is nigh. I don't know why or how the world is specifically going to end on the 21st December 2012 but that's what's going to happen. My friend Megan predicts that tomorrow will be the most frantic day in Facebook history, with everyone saying 'Yes! We survived!' Apparently someone in Russia has bought himself an ark.
 But then again, the world also ended in 2000, so it's hard to say...

 I started reading the classic novel Dracula today, so I'll go into oblivion without ever knowing what happens at the end :D

 Bye, people. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment