Tuesday 29 January 2013

My sketchpad

I have a sketchbook for my school artwork, and I am currently designing the front cover for it. I'm covering it with characters from my stories! Ruby Tuesday is in the middle at the bottom, next to the ancient nine-year-old. I've also done a pair of buskers from LittleBrassTown and their very camp best friend, and Grey Owlwolf, and a guy from my Greek short story, and my six favourite characters from my main story, including Rho Rhénmi and her boyfriend and an athlete and an angel and a homeless guy and a guy who likes bubblegum, and above them there's a boy called Ashboy Riderman and above him there's a guy with one eye hanging upside-down from the top of the image, and two assassins.
:D
And I've still got several stories which I haven't included anyone from. I'll need to put in a few ninjas and ...


No comments:

Post a Comment