Thursday 31 January 2013

I've got another essay to write, for Geography this time. Tonight I'm going to Guides (I have a project to work on for my Baden Powell award at Guides). On Saturday I'm going to a maths masterclass at this posh girls' school. On Sunday Taylor's coming around - her mum expects a lot of her, and she got a bad mark in French recently and I got a good one so her mum's asking if I can "tutor" her in French. I've got some French vocabulary to learn as well, and a music piece, and a book to read for drama, and two drawings and three stories that need finishing.

 You don't think I've got quite a lot to do, do you?

 I had a Biology test today which I finished ten minutes early so I drew the face of a new character I have called Hyacinth. I hope we're allowed to take the tests home once they've been marked because I want that drawing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment