Wednesday 23 January 2013

My family history, revisited

I've traced my family history all the way back to Wales. It's really interesting. I'm 1.5% Irish, 0.8%Welsh, and also 1.5% American.

 I hardly do anything except my family history now. And sleep. And homework. And stories. And drawing. And - well, you get the idea. Small Person No#1 has stopped with her trumpet at last and is playing on her Game Boy, Small Person No#2 has just finished explaining his Lego set to me and also gave me a monologue about grenades (I already know about grenades, but he's autistic, it's what he does), my mum is organising her friend's birthday party and the fate of two foster children, my dad is trying to sell the computer game he made, and Marmalade has discovered a new computer game and is keeping up a constant stream of exclamations, such as 'Oh, I dropped my yeti!'

My dog is asleep.

I mentioned that my English teacher told us to keep a diary. A blog counts as a diary, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment