Tuesday 22 January 2013

My day...

 After I went round on Saturday, Taylor's parents think I'm "shy". Hmm.

 I'm writing a story about two friends called Jessamy and Nadia, and Jessamy is quiet and very polite, while Nadia is more outgoing and bossy. I realised... Jessamy and Nadia are a bit like Taylor and me! To be honest I'm not much like Nadia but I am compared to Taylor. So today we went around calling each other Jessamy and Nadia, except she kept pronouncing my "name" wrong. I told her 'I'm your best friend, I think you should know by now that my name is Nadia', (the story characters are best friends, have known each other for centuries, etc, even though in real life Taylor and I have only been friends for a month) and a girl called April said 'Oh my god, is your real name Nadia?' and went around telling everyone that it was.

 Hmm.

 I'm also not happy because I burned my hand today and it suddenly started hurting in my Biology test, which was VERY DISTRACTING. I guessed some of the answers to the test. I did revise some of the things, but when have you ever had a test which is about the things you've actually revised? I normally rely on my uncanny memory in these situations.

 I don't know if you've ever watched Potter Puppet Pals, but it's basically puppet spin-offs of Harry Potter, as you may have guessed. I can quote basically all of them from memory, not because I've made an effort to memorise them, but because it just sort of sticks in my brain. It's annoying though because it makes everyone think that I'm sad enough to sit down and memorise them.

 Isn't it just typical that I can recite the sketch 'Neville's Birthday', but I can't remember what white blood cells produce?

 For the third time: Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment