Friday 15 February 2013

STRESS

 I have a new laptop.

 My grandparents are coming to stay in about fifteen minutes. They'll be here for the weekend. And so my mum has been stressing out about getting the house tidy - she has four kids, how tidy does she expect it to be? Right now she's stressing out about cooking 'cause my grandma's a vegetarian. And my brother is stressing her out more wanting to go on her computer.

 I've told you about how she stresses about the Small Peoples' School, and now she's been offered a part-time job there, so she can get paid for stressing out, so that's good.

 Speaking of part-time jobs, Marmalade's had an interview for one today, and when something stressful happens to her, she generally sits down and talks and talks and talks and talks talks and talks and talks and talks about every little detail of it. So I can expect a minute-by-minute description of the interview pretty soon.

 My sweet peas are doing very well, except the smallest one, which is trying to grow sideways.

No comments:

Post a Comment